Have a Question, Give us a Call (850) 677-0567
Kris Elliott, Attorney at Law
For 16 years Kris Elliott, Esq. is proud to provide legal representation to military clientele.
Mr. Elliott’s primary focus is the representation of military personnel worldwide – “A Servicemen Representing Those Who Serve” – all military justice actions and all board actions; whether medical, competency, separations or correction of military records.
Mr. Elliott is a Maritime Proctor of the Maritime Law Association of the United States, a defense attorney on the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association(AOPA) Legal Defense Panel for pilots and A&Ps, and a VA Certified Veteran’s Advocate.
Kris Elliott, Esq
We Offer Legal Representation in the Following Matters
- Military Court-Martial Defense
- Article 32 Investigation Defense
- Article 15 (Captain’s Mast/Office Hrs) Advice
- Defense in Admin Separation Boards
- Defense in Boards of Inquiry (Courts of Inquiry) in Officer Separations
- Boards for Correction of Military/Naval Records (BCMR/BCNR) Petitions
- Lawsuits in Federal Court Against BCMRs/BCNRs for Failure to Correct
- Article 138 (Complaint of Wrong) Petitions
- Med Board/PEB Representation
- Competency, Proficiency and Mental Review Board Representation
Kris Elliott is an experienced, aggressive trial lawyer, admitted to the bars of California, Washington, Louisiana and Florida, the U.S. Supreme Court, Court of Appeal for the Armed Forces and well over a dozen federal courts of appeal and district courts. A full CV is available on request. Kris Elliot’s experience in the military and legal fields of military justice, admiralty, aviation law and veterans’ advocacy.
If you require legal help, please contact our offices immediately, either toll free or through our contact page.